Top notch event space in Burlington
With 1400 square feet of loft space in a historic 1890's building in downtown Burlington, Study Hall has been a venue for music, private parties, company meetings, seminars, small conferences, pop-up markets, photoshoots, and revelry of all kinds.
Available select days, nights and weekends, the 'Hall has a 60 person seated capacity (75 standing), flexible floor plan, and the amenities to fit a variety of event needs.
If you're planning a gathering, we can provide a great list of local caterers, DJs, drink-makers, and others who can help do it up right.
- Kitchenette with sink and small fridge
- Standing tables & stools (16 seats), tables & chairs (16 seats), and couches. Additional seating and tables available are available for rental.
- Sonos multi-speaker music system—great for background music (small & medium-sized events).
- HD business-quality projector and 120" screen
- Adjacent, multi-purpose room (the Meet Space)
No elevator access available. Sorry!
Mon–Fri 8a - 6p *
Sat–Sun 8a - 6p (3hr min.)
$100/hr ($75/hr non-profit), or $500 day rate
* Note: Since Study Hall is a work club first, we don't offer many daytime events Monday-Friday, but be in touch if this is the time you'd like.
Mon–Thurs after 6p (2hr min.)
$100/hr ($75/hr non-profit)
Fri–Sun after 6p (3hr min.)
$125/hr ($100/hr non-profit)
Other Charges and Options
- Setting and cleanup - $150
- Additional chair or table rental
- Door security
- Any extended time in addition to the agreed upon schedule, including setup and breakdown.
50% down-payment to reserve (refundable until one-week prior to event date). Credit card hold for damage deposit may be required.