Study Hall has 1400 square feet of loft space on the 3rd floor of a historic 1890's building in downtown Burlington. It has been a venue for musical performances, pop-ups, catered gatherings, photoshoots, and revelry of all kinds.
If you're planning a gathering, we can provide a great list of local caterers, DJs, drink-makers, and others who can help do it up right.
- Kitchenette with sink and small fridge
- Adjacent, multi-purpose room
- Comes furnished with standing tables, stools, tables, chairs, and couches.
No elevator access available. Sorry!
Mon–Fri 8a - 6p *
Sat–Sun 8a - 6p (2hr min.)
$100/hr ($75/hr non-profit), or $500 day rate
* Note: Since Study Hall is a work club first, we don't offer many daytime events Monday-Friday, but be in touch if this is the time you'd like.
Mon–Thurs after 6p (3hr min.)
$100/hr ($75/hr non-profit)
Fri–Sun after 6p (3hr min.)
$125/hr ($100/hr non-profit)
Other Charges and Options
- Cleaning fee on events 3+ hours (and when necessary) — $60
- We'll clear out furniture for you — $75
- Use of projector and 120" screen — $50
50% down-payment to reserve. Credit card hold for damage deposit.